when is it now

jeudi 22 octobre 2009

it only took one day that I am finally happy with my day, nothing suits me better than to be what I am, nothing more nothing less, is the result of an experiment started a day ago, this morning I'm in the exact position of my ascending descending a way to live without worrying about the possible arrival of a considered accidental, not everything happens by chance, it is concrete point to exist, what is it else to see in the mirror, a body that does not look straight into his vision of human being, no need to convince all there in the daylight That day I was born today, like all the days ahead, many come to witness the resurrection of the flesh, a new skin to dress the desire to want to silence, continue as if nothing 'however, was available, a surprise is not that bad in a new light, the former turns shades of purple in the minds and brightest in the intimate, an explosion of flavors starry, as opposed to body odors that releases its poisons from top to bottom, it stinks, we sweat, should be washed every day, get the perfume, antiperspirant, but nothing that is wrong, a stressful day, the evening underground, it flows under the arm, an acid gel translator repressed anxieties,

Aucun commentaire: