when is it now

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

the junction of two worlds makes the arrival of a third force it takes to protect the unfortunate agreement, an immediate solution that corresponds to the full extent of the ambient morality, no need to know where the seventh jump The sixth is enough, time is simple, do not look complicated solution, a body more body, a hug, nothing more, and it will include not need words, essential communications without using excessive mental structures A simple physical understanding that two hours pass without realizing that the world is not so understandable, the vision has changed, we must maintain in order not to lose, everything goes so fast, every step leads to nothingness, a second still remains in my view, now is the time being, gather our energy, believe that we can go through it, a tiny place, a passage unreal, a dream come true, how can I agree to take this happens to be a willingness on my part, I'm single, I'm going long in one direction, it is my only way I would like to know what could make me understand that time is now, but I'm alone, unable to step back, everything happens at the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound but much more slowly than light, I see a second, I've known for centuries

Aucun commentaire: