when is it now

dimanche 18 octobre 2009

it took me to be with me to realize that the past was not the cause of my anguish, it all comes from my future, I am able to pass the time is past but will I be able build tomorrow a wall where I could write my story, everything stops when it can no longer move, I can not predict the future, it will go worse and worse, but there is nothing to so, the current flows in one direction and never come back upstream, my time is here, now and forever, I breathe the air that pushes me to dream, too much air crazy, I avoid passing beyond the line, it allows me to face without seeing anything but a face, my eyes are neutral, not mocked, he has no regrets, he saw that it could resemble a clown, but the impression is trivial, it glides on the bottom and splashes back into the light, nothing remains of the abyss because we have not dug to find out, we just brushed the feeling off in doubt but thanksgiving we had ascended to the highest consciousness, I am therefore I exist, so I can move without thinking that humans are doomed to failure, during his life he may try to take a share, not steal the whole cake, how to get there, just follow the line, it requires the knowledge of evil, and bounces when she can in the period that corresponds most to the eventual arrival of happiness

Aucun commentaire: