when is it now

mercredi 14 octobre 2009

not to brag, but I am proud to announce that I'm sure you can look at what I was when I put all my desires in the direction indicated, it passes the time by useless and nice to feel good, everything around me is still, I can move but I stood there doing nothing for fear of taking me to another and do something that I could not admit, I have great moral rectitude and I does not take me feet in the carpet of debauchery, loss of eternal human values, but this is not so bad, I do it to train it as if I pulled the blanks in my foot, there is the noise that gene and the gaze of passers-by who wonder what happens, I fled because I can not explain what I myself do not understand , life in high agreement, but life at the bottom, what's the point, always make back and forth, too bad it happened, but it will come up like Christmas and my beautiful pine forest king, childhood exceeded frightening reality, I urge all my means to not cross the limit, the longer I live the more the tension increases, I'll crack under pressure like a balloon that explodes leaving behind a torn pocket, delivery of placenta falls to the ground, the child is born, his ship crashed into irrelevance, the new being is the only one capable of wearing clothes and maybe someday light a cigarette

Aucun commentaire: