when is it now

mardi 20 octobre 2009

fall after climbing to the top of tomorrow, but tomorrow it never does not exist, it pushes on the street, no need to live, wait, but what remain motionless before the thaw, lack of luck with warming of the planet, there is freezing, it is no longer the freeze, by cons you can tell me that the heater, especially since I heard this kind of ancient promise of acknowledge that young people will not listen, it happens that I am neither young nor old, god forbid, I'm in between, that's my problem, because since I know that life n advance not for anything, it requires great energy, I avoid at all costs, not much because I am poor, fall in wear every day promises not necessarily great, but the dose yes, a good dipped in the soup of molecules, all these tiny parts of me are forced to understand me, must say that I decide I am the leader even if not my molecules, I am nothing, but instead, we know, it goes well, but they should not make me cancer or something like that here, anyway they know me, never sick, the revolver in the mouth or the heart I have not decided yet what made more movies, because then I feel an actor, now, no, life is too busy to play comedy, but when he died, what a sight, forced to triumph end

Aucun commentaire: