when is it now

vendredi 16 octobre 2009

I must enlarge the circle to pass the head, then it is the body that will try to convince to spend forever in the harmony of the evening, nothing moves, everything is steaming in the kitchen, it is time not more anxiety, the project is behind me, tomorrow it again, but meanwhile I'm ecstatic, I could start the evening, hours doing nothing, followed by a night of sleep requires no diploma, no money, no intelligence, dreams bonus situations delusional, we run without advancing, while the danger grows, grows, grows and disappears, giving way to a naked woman who talks to a toad, hello Madame, do you think I magnification to the point I reached the summit of pleasure, it is not far, but there must be a ladder, look, here's a bean-shaped boom, the sauce is everything starting in a hole, more light, I slip on a steep hill, I arrive in a white room, floor to ceiling in the left corner of the room sits an old man, you know where we are, sir, please, but the man is silent, crack, I turn green, I see myself walking through the crowd, I laugh in the midst of sad people, the more I laugh the more I grow up, soon I became a giant crush everyone around me is at that moment that I wake pasty mouth, a day that begins, pressure without recognition

Aucun commentaire: