when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2009

current flows as long as his legs to take its course, always in flight to avoid stagnant water problems, the eye comes and goes, you have not, you have not, I still marble, preferring to spend without risking fall on a bone, we did not know before, it is known afterwards, but it is too late to erase the machine is engaged, he must continue what was started, but it goes where I had not expected It should not start, yes, but if I had known, I would not come, not far, but then where is the boundary line should not exceed one line but I am objectively subjective The doubt within me, may I please, that's the chink in the armor, please and we fall, we must not ask anything, no questions, answers, I am not available to the Wandering pseudo sentimental, history of body heat at best, not worth digging, it's only earth, no seams in speed, constantly annoying hesitation unfortunate if I were in the margin of frenzied action, a leap into the unknown, but known I know, I stay where I am, but what can she think, wrong direction, I landed smoothly, I know who I am, where I am and I'm not the only,

Aucun commentaire: