when is it now

jeudi 22 octobre 2009

when will I finally consider myself enough to go over the bar for self-satisfaction, I am in the intermediate zone where the internal gas does not mix with the light, everything is in shadow, a hard time uncertain for an hour, I'd have more power, or simply wait for the progress of the hesitation unlikely falls toward the surprising speed of implementation, I take the piece was missing to complete my puzzle upside down, the dark side comes to light, he is blind but does not seem lost, it moves just as if all this was normal, what is extraordinary is the realization of itself without outside intervention, be inside can not smile continuously face the onslaught of missed opportunities and misunderstandings relational, that I laugh to see me in life everything comes and goes before my eyes, it's day is night, I'm here I stay , body tag in the storm, I noted my presence but can not prevent disaster, I'm not Noah with his bow and arrows of love, I lean more toward indifference is my balance
between the madness of others and my desire to please, I avoid the shock, I inflate the air bag to take off in ecstasy personal

Aucun commentaire: