when is it now

lundi 26 octobre 2009

add the necessary, otherwise it does not work, it's still in the damp shade of the utility, a wave spring forgotten in a corner which allowed for taking the time to short sight, long sight is a boundless vision certified concrete, the dream is over, we fly up to do more to realize that the sky can open up, be there and think that it is no more or months without fear and without bawling, no pocket emptying repeated comic, it's machine gun spread over a lifetime, always the same words that are changing the same water, after a while it stinks the mud frogs, beasts that we are not to yell not throw up until I realized that the entrance is left of the main course, I was sure, while on the lam, and I still like my twenties, I'm stuck in a dead idea day threw me out of paradise, but that does not count for retirement, we will work until natural death, suicide is not for me, this will to God by the parties and the 'hanging on the peak clog, I respect the original plan, birth, life, capacity capable guilty sand dust end

Aucun commentaire: