when is it now

lundi 20 septembre 2010

adventure is unique, but how many words does it take to gather his thoughts, the stock is there a limit, do I have to say that the total amount of satisfaction does not exceed the curve of seasonal variations, but before that, I think to advance to the radio, it's a good position if we consider that the former is not the last, but beware of the occurrence of an operational accident, in the original sense of imitation the life of Jesus Christ is mentioned the possibility of taking at face value, but what is this letter, the letter to the Corinthians or Ephesians, I lose my Latin, Cogito ergo sum a history of poorly flushed zucchini, but I try to understand, is it my fault that everything is so complicated, life is not easy, at least since I realized I'll never the one I dreamed of being before being really

Aucun commentaire: