when is it now

mardi 28 septembre 2010

should not confuse the waiting time and, in fact if you cook pasta without risk to butter Does this mean that we go back in time yesterday when the sun was still high and we thought we could play until the evening, it was thirty five years ago, and my heart continues to beat without ever stopping for a second, continuously at work when we are only able to watch a film with a half hours, after that has only one desire is to get out to see the other, but especially not to tell anyone, the others are away, they exist only to satisfy my desire to see the world, otherwise What would they serve, I do not ask, I argue just to see before me, I never look at the sides, I do not have time I watch I see before me and get people who they are, they would tell me I should not be more advanced, because we know we do not know in depth, we know the surface to know who you are, if you prefer tea or coffee, nothing at all, so little if you ask, who are you, you answer one thing, a machine, but not the human being number X458 ahead five minutes on the initial program, do not panic, I am under the control of liquor

Aucun commentaire: