when is it now

dimanche 26 septembre 2010

at time does not pass our lives, we start every day be better than yesterday and I guess tomorrow will be even higher today, but I am silent, I let me come in any profound joy to repeat the experience that has already passed so many important moments in the middle of an ocean of days without noise, all that is ours, this is our only treasure that shines like a fire in the night, it turns off at dawn, is the breath we need to start from nowhere, while bottom of the night shining hope of being together at noon, oh joy always renewed, I can not understand the beginning, the leak is hostile, we leave the camp, rode out the dissatisfaction, the desire success has in him a brilliant failure, only the first union is eternal, it begins before us and after us and follows us, to illuminate the way to love, then we will eat pasta with cheese, it's like that one begins to talk, a glass of wine in hand, it looks as if it is discovered

Aucun commentaire: