when is it now

jeudi 9 septembre 2010

is inaccurate in that I begin to understand the precision of thought, the point p it may be exactly what I was yesterday, but I do not remember, life goes by so fast I forgot to shave for at least, but how do you remember that I am a prey to boredom, pleasure fast, I do not dwell, I prefer to continue in silence except of course when I write this I feel like a fever that goes up and explodes, but the humidity slows the speed of drought, we must wait years before seeing the end of the tunnel, but how to go faster, n is not progress too busy to offer us the latest phone that will revolutionize listening, but listen to anyone, it's not a device that will change the human, the human, he has been around long, but he never succeeded, it's a shame but we see the problem is in the attitude

Aucun commentaire: