when is it now

dimanche 12 septembre 2010

in a corner of my brain love lives, with time it becomes square at startup it was round, I do not worry I do not see any difference, provided it is still there, the place where I'm at the same place that forty two years, a wild hope of my parents who wanted the family to continue with me is a joy that has become a first time honor, I am proud continue the work of anything provided it is put in place, then turn left to go to the bakery, we crossed the bridge, there is dancing in a circle, and presto, it's all for Today, he must rest, big day tomorrow at the supermarket, there goes shopping for the week, it's practical, it avoids making round trips to the store next door which is more expensive, the quiet years , we are happy and we're not doing it intentionally, it hit us a chance, it was a beautiful day in September

Aucun commentaire: