when is it now

jeudi 23 septembre 2010

Once, just once and talk about it more quickly, no trouble, joy, projects, love of solitude and then to understand that everything comes from the low, slow down, take some distance, dark liquid but the desire is high, it must be put, no question of leaving it to someone else, I have my shame, as I can I wash my own, it makes me think that I have to buy socks, mine have holes, but I can also take action, take everyone behind me is a matter of time, if the rain begins to fall I get home, I need sunlight to make good progress without having to think, my shadow grows, and I do what, I stay up without being able to decide, go right or left, one side is open but the other it descends, good finally I stay where I am, it does not allow me to see what is happening elsewhere, but at the same time

Aucun commentaire: