when is it now

dimanche 26 septembre 2010

the longer it goes and I disagree, I do not know how far I would go beyond the clouds, or a little beyond my plate when I'm stuck on my wheelchair in the dining room of an old house, a sad fate, we thought we were invincible and now they end up like the others, the colonels, the merchants of soup, mountain, bricklayers, tilers, congestion in the morning and evening, the hours spent driving each day, what can you become crazy, born for this, a newspaper sealed with cement, it weighs a ton, not discard it, it sinks to the bottom of the trouble on Friday it holds the right end, unless you have a house in the country and left it for hours of car, who said that the car was freedom of modern man, before it went off, and we was not far away, empty head, huge feet, the happiness of life in the fields, it's over this time, now they have air-conditioned tractors with radio, then the modern world to advance its end because in stories, modernities end badly, we no longer believe in anything, we eat, we complain when the world a billion people do not eat all the days

Aucun commentaire: