when is it now

mardi 28 septembre 2010

I watch the train pass the buildings, but what strikes me most is the desire to kiss her, I do not know why I think that, it comes just like any other thought in order I do not control, I try to think in one direction, but soon I'm attracted to something else, I infer that I saw someone else who does not have the same ideas as me because I especially want to be quiet, but it seems in life that nothing happens by chance, the disorder is in me, I control but I feel that one day it will overflow, so that day Ido not know what will happen, so it is not me I'll be surprised, because it is true that envy is necessary, but have always want to live, that's life in his madness, wemust be extremely environment to live every day to live a life without taste, what's the point, tomorrow, always tomorrow, and why not now, now, always now, to forget what awaits me a day like this one then, shortly after the meal, I'll lie down and never get up,

Aucun commentaire: