when is it now

lundi 20 septembre 2010

he would not take long before I realized that the world turned round, but this is not how it happens, we must begin at the beginning, so that first happens it still stories to sleep in his bed, but what I am capable of understanding others provided to behave properly, I can not stand the idiots who say they are intelligent enough to be complaining if it does not come, you do not come bothering you and the other is a vision of life, always keep in mind the good life together, it's training every day, getting up you think you can go to another, trying to understand what he says is not always easy but the important thing to try, O you who stands in my way, I just ideas but I am a criminal effort you make it one too and you do not play in it with me, so goes your way and I mine

Aucun commentaire: