when is it now

mercredi 29 septembre 2010

we could turn off the lights, but the gesture is missing or rather the idea did not come, yet many of us but the atmosphere was so sad and mostly focused on the critical concern to save the energy is not coming to the brain, it is this body part that suffers most in this humanitarian disaster, the brain suffers so much that you could almost feel the billions of neural connections for try to maintain a balance elemental should not that survivors commit suicide en masse to accomplish collectively what normally happens very individually, except in cases of natural disaster or human stupidity of war, but normality is a corpsefamily every ten years and more if we tighten the study on the circle closest to the family, some people all stages combined living together for decades, which seems like a long time but when the end of a people arrive we are stuck in a short idea, and I, and I, who am I, where am I at the notary to know if I can buy my country house

Aucun commentaire: