when is it now

dimanche 26 septembre 2010

into the next start, what should we think without imagining the worst, I do not see why I should do everything to go directly to the stadium, I do not like football, then I can not pray all the time my hello and that of others I do not know, the crowd screaming go worms, how to make them understand that wealth is not the right way to fight against poverty, but if I start with me, where can I find the richness in me, I'm unemployed because I live in a rich country, the first point is that the country is rich, I'm not, I think one day to live in Africa to feel richer in one of the poorest countries in the world, but for now I am born in France and I must stay here for some time to raise enough money for not working during years, in a hot country we make savings in heating, no need to insulate the walls, I have yet to decide where to go, it is planned to be long road, I'm not alone to decide, God is responsible for my departure, so I can not even know when I go, I know the day before departure at the emergency

Aucun commentaire: