when is it now

mercredi 29 septembre 2010

in a year or two I think repainting my room is an idea that came Monday, why not repaint my room when he will be fine and we can open windows for ventilation, this type of project it is better to think in advance to avoid queuing at the checkout, if indeed we rushed to the store on a Saturday afternoon, at the same time as all the others who wanted to paint their room while it's cold outside, no, I resist the urge to stick to the group not to feel alone, I calculated to understand the space in time, if one is in a sense it hurts, c is that one is me who can not make two, all my life I'll stick to one, in a loneliness that will only break the urge to kiss let alone a kiss without commitment, a stolen kiss is surprising I've never done before, I'm too afraid of repercussions, I do not like violence and I know that the kiss on the mouth is the loss of intimacy, yet it is so accessible, it is not protected except in winter by a scarf, that's my only fantasy, it keeps me warm, I brood, maybe one day he will rise, but under what conditions, will it really allowed, would I grow in full satisfaction,

Aucun commentaire: