when is it now

vendredi 10 septembre 2010

Traduction (français > anglais)

I will not go in childhood is a unique moment which is not received by the cons meat sauce for lunch comes back up, unfortunately the body does not do what I please, and more I want something more specific, I want to be what I want, I do not want to look like those, but I have enough to cover my bathroom, I can be what I am one minute per day This is not much, but little can go far, it's a matter of desire, there's a will, there's a will, it will piss follows, because the others he has dreams but also a body, the body is always asking a lot, nothing to laugh, we cry when we can, so while flailing his arms, just to do something, but the damage is done, we move to the next y'en was always, another happens, and then it's like that, you wanted but time has given us something we did not want to start, time

Aucun commentaire: