when is it now

mercredi 15 septembre 2010

in the certainty of the moment I feel like a pressure, am I in the right place at the right time is a problem I encounter more and more often, I would not be interested in being elsewhere at another time, but time passes and I stay where I am unable to bring myself to move, what is more satisfying than being without asking questions, it is now and then the rest we put it in the trash, another day off , which is something of the past, we'll see tomorrow if the earth is still spinning or if the grocer is still open on Sunday and I count on him to sell me my bottle of wine on Sunday night, how would I otherwise, it is time to think about something else, for example I'm trying to see something original, it happens on a train or car, the first or the second I lose my memory since I pass me some ointment on the face, is there a correspondence

Aucun commentaire: