when is it now

vendredi 17 septembre 2010

It's time to say goodnight, tomorrow I'm gone, I am dead forever, but I say tomorrow, maybe in fifty years, fifty times unforgettable moments, the marriage of my daughter I want to piss happens without my willing, we will not accept it from a friend, it warns when it comes, but the body does not wait, cancer, phlebitis, an I do not know what, it is now and not long ago of a sudden life takes a considerable place, whereas before they lived so lightly, like a ray of sunshine, the air is sweet, but the inevitable advance suddenly, it's bad timing, nothing to do, we can not negotiate, we must drop everything, ambition, love, its soft belly, everything goes in the common memory, no name, a tomb that resembles the side, as opposed to apartments being carefully decorates the grave she waits for the other person is one who does something

Aucun commentaire: