when is it now

jeudi 23 septembre 2010

I decided to start, it took me this morning, it's done, it is more to do, that's how I go, an idea comes, before she leave again, I hold it in my hands, I leaned to listen, she speaks softly, yeah, okay, I got up, and I'm going in a direction that suits the rest of my plan, once started, I check I have forgotten nothing in my head and I returns the film to my envy, this is the one I chose, others do not interest me, it does not correspond to today, perhaps tomorrow, what do I know I am not a soothsayer, I saw the moment that occupies all the time, not one second to rest, finally, I am not complaining, my life unfolds according to my plans, some outdoors, some indoors and some in between, this time to spend half an unnecessary time is useless, something that passes and we forget

Aucun commentaire: