when is it now

vendredi 3 septembre 2010

Yet it was installed properly but something was missing, what, I do not know but it does not matter, we are where we go and here I know who I am because it is a fact nobody can deny On the contrary, a desire, maybe that's a dead water, but to confirm, I do not take it lightly, it is very heavy even down to the extent that any n ' is not perfect yet, but it will come one day, I am optimistic, I know that everything comes in its time, and since I do not know what time it is, I do not care, welfare provided by form for understanding and hold the attention, it starts now, but the problem comes from below, it is urgent to do something, what do you see where I draw you a picture, but seeing as you want, yes c is heard, as you say, it is of course, so there's no problem, we can go home with the certainty that all is well

Aucun commentaire: