when is it now

jeudi 9 septembre 2010

is an air of resignation that I see my body changing, I would go far a walk without thinking of my legs that carry me, in my heart thatcoward, but I do not lose the smile, smile while there you can laugh about everything and especially the sad aftermath, which is tomorrow, so let us be happy and enjoy the moment so bright and why I begin to talk through the wall of my conscience, I should be calm, a lonely life lost in the ocean, hearing the waves hit the shore, a deep trouble for forgetting my hectic life and vain, what is left, he must return, everything is like that, nothing changes, nothing shines, it rains in my soul, he can not always be fine, so I'm able to bounce, just for fast-paced fun, then it fell again and go back until I am silent

Aucun commentaire: