when is it now

jeudi 23 septembre 2010

into a coherent whole is difficult to know who we are, we must come out for itself, a solitude that makes you dizzy, but I had a choice, life out before me a plate, it is full, but I will not eat, I watch what happens and I decided to take a towel, a simple gesture is not binding, a small foray into closed enclaves of desire, anything is possible here, it may understand or to live in the illusion, the impression is contained, breath is long, the interruption is impossible, everything is designed to withstand boredom, we live, it's good without danger of taking a wrong road is marked so as to steer without straining, and finally the utmost care is taken with the agreement, a great way to pass time, but it is already time to lose in order to meet, it is really delicious to see often and often forgotten

Aucun commentaire: