when is it now

mardi 28 septembre 2010

 it is possible to start, I wait for an hour and it starts to get tired all the talk about whether we go or if we stay, I'm here I stay, it's simple, I can stay Only if nobody understands it must make an effort to be together, it's not worth continuing, that's how you miss an appointment, we prepare everything well except the time that goes wrong, why it's not going right, many reasons, first the uncertainty, it can not be certain of one, then two is problematic, we are not alone, we must accept that the other can destroyyour project, it's part of a set, you live together or not, if yes we speak, okay, I did not want to talk, but if you feel like, going into the room, this is how it ends each time, I do not know what to do, should I tell her I love her, but when, before or after the meal, it's pretty tricky, I would not want to mislead Then consider that I passed the time, it's annoying to not be sure of his feelings, there is growing back and just as the sun goes down for an unknown feeling rises

Aucun commentaire: