when is it now

dimanche 12 septembre 2010

in one way or the other is always the same, I am somewhere in the world, I can separate myself to go in two opposite directions, if I choose to go right because I don ' have not considered going to the left, neither up nor down, so do not worry if everything happens to live a little can of Sunday to Monday, oh yeah, there is no break in life, even the night when we sleep the brain continues to operate in reverse in the dream, the opposite of the day when we act consciously, we pass the night in the fifth dimension, everything goes wrong, the pillow, duvet and I who found the ground after escaping from a blue dragon on wheels, but so what if it happens like this, nothing can be done and we are quite happy to sleep, you really have the impression of rest, and that's what counts in life, the false impression that we are people, we always believe the smartest

Aucun commentaire: