when is it now

dimanche 12 septembre 2010

it is never very serious, until I catch a cold, it annoys me like what it does well in the brain, but I feel better when I calm down, I breathe deeply and life goes smoothly finally I should be sick more often to be longer in a world other great kindness and simplicity, but the dream stops and metro stops at the station, we will push to get out before those take up the whole place, busy lives that did not bring anywhere, day old without a life underground with no light, no hope, a dull day, the urge to push the cap on the table, nothing great, a small space so that the brain is huge, simply to train regularly to begin to expand the circle at the beginning there was nothing, then after years of practice, there appears a form that elongates

Aucun commentaire: