when is it now

jeudi 2 septembre 2010

it seems that the time is not as fast as the frog, but I must check my sources before you start to say anything, it's partly my fault, but I am not responsible to one hundred percent , just ten to fifty because I still see broad embrace the world as it is far, I do not like promiscuity, especially at night, I could eat a croissant, but I can live without is a question of will, that's why the day I never sleep, I expect the night to breathe calmly after a day where I ran all the time for fear of not knowing what time In fact I'm still wondering if by chance we could not match in the hope of beginning to understand, I know it's a huge project but right now I'm looking for strong emotions that would not torment me, I do not know if I could do, but so what if it does not work, I'm going to run

Aucun commentaire: