when is it now

vendredi 10 septembre 2010

When would I mind more, not anxiety, it's just a thought that I did today, tomorrow I will think no more is a matter of days the program day, the day was born the day killed and all others who are not interesting enough to supply the stories do not understand so they are hollow, they could each day digging oceans of nonsense that passes under the water bridges during that humans speak, or rather not hear each other speak, millions of monologues thrown in the air at the end of the day there are meters, world record today, but tomorrow afternoon and in ten years but now I go to the depths of my unconsciousness I pursue the dream I've ever had, how will I know I'm not sleeping style to stand in there, it moves, no time go back to sleep, because the past behind us short, careful not to false

Aucun commentaire: