when is it now

mercredi 29 septembre 2010

 to understand the sense of thinking I hang an example, yesterday I was in the bus, I do not like this type of transport is probably for this reason that I did up in the idea of do not start quickly, but now that day, an unhappy day as there are from time to time, I had to extend my career beyond my original draft, I was indeed too captivated by the vision that m ' offered the girl sitting opposite me, not being able to watch all the time, as we did when we try the cheese in the fridge, I threw sidelong glances with blinking eyelids, just a ride that made me forget that I had planned to stop at a precise stop, so lost and mesmerized, I woke up upon hearing the voice of the driver announced, everyone goes, end of the line, the girl sitting opposite me a sudden rose

Aucun commentaire: