when is it now

dimanche 26 septembre 2010

I laugh often for fun alone, it suits me well, no exchange risky with someone else, it's hard to find someone who is at the same time and same place is crazy, we are together but each is in his world, provided you meet the circumstances that occur every night at the same time, attention initially, it will start, not as you believe, but it does not matterThe important thing is to participate a little, much to the madness and not at all, because ultimately, I give to understand what you mean to me, well if it's like that, and yes it's like that because as my great uncle, why I've been there, we do not necessarily choose the path we take, then turns attention to is the red light but when you're blind we do not stop and insurance will not pay the damage, but I do not care if I die because I am no longer available in this world, but in the other I am suffering because I am in a furnace did not look in the right direction, it seems that at Saint-Lazare there a good person to be seen to go to heaven, but how I do in a crowd of departure for the afterlife a minute

Aucun commentaire: