when is it now

vendredi 3 septembre 2010

in the silence of death life as if it considered the creation as a goal, but that he goes out there, while downstairs in the cellar, I do not know, he may, but how is it that I think how I did not know it is true, it is really true, is serious there 's no doubt that the real thing, no lie, everything happens , be no doubt, is the problem of modernity, always restless to produce nothing really interesting, just a story to laugh, do not laugh enough, laughter can laugh, but otherwise it sad, so what to choose, I never know what to take, rice or pasta, I laugh at me but what else there is no other way, everything is blocked until the end of the ceremony, no history, if I have it for you, okay I eat spinach, then we will see joe to borrow a disc of Elvis

Aucun commentaire: