when is it now

jeudi 2 septembre 2010

it is now that I can go, before it was too hard, I toiled in the coast, I had to think it was possible, but the effort was too hard, I had to give up before they can resume the way, one annoyance I could not remove for fear of losing all sense of envy light that comes after the hard time is shorter, it is a dark reality that wanders without wondering if it ' is this right or up the difference whether you are depressed or feel is smooth, nothing moves, the air is pure, but you always thought that sort of table, a gap opens in full, humans are incapable of experiencing sustained, his brain is full of alarm clocks ringing at all times to remind him that the clock is ticking, tomorrow will be too late, it is imperative to start at five o'clock, otherwise it lost in details and forget that it is now time to say goodbye

Aucun commentaire: