when is it now

lundi 27 septembre 2010

I am in a thousand years in apples, or rather just below the cemetery will kindly keep me that long, but for now I spend every hour as if it was the first, I'm in constant amazement, like it rains, nice I will not water the flowers, like weather is nice, like I'm in the bathroom, but how it is only ten minutes, I try to do better next time, what, c That was the last, but I thought, ha good place for young people, but I'm not old, but yes we need a fresh look in tune with modernity without this mockery that older people who see evolution with nostalgia, before being built to last, today we do not even have time to break the objects before they are changed for the latest in fashion, a silly idea, but I prefer to stay quiet I wait for the right moment, the one to two, to three, it will be 10:00 p.m., but everyone cares, it's not a matter of politeness, that modernity which requires new code for old it does not like a letter in the mail

Aucun commentaire: