when is it now

mercredi 18 février 2015

a day made of hours

a day made of hours time joy silent sea of earth that descends into the throat and back in the vomit and what position you in all circumstances I admit that I just do not know because being myself a human I can not rid myself of my body being sure to go back, so I have to wait to die to finally know what it means but I could not come back, I could not tell the living what it means say, I'm stuck, so what I saw as I can, and it gives me the opportunity to do a little road in taking me seriously, everything is false, long time no one knows where the truth is, it there was Jesus born 2015 years before him and after him there glimmers of hope, everything is beautiful but it does not matter, it's what to listen to walls, overall it is done, and everything rises quickly is not this what we must hope for is the slow advocated all the wise men, the weight that can not be raised, but occasionally a course will vibrate because at inside, comes a very deep message that is happiness that misfortune is not what goes into recess in the hope of breaking the ice because even want before, a space, a slot in the armor, underground desires, for it sings in the sun, harvest moons without a truce, thunderstorms full moments without a sound would not give direction, I am lost in the earth, which way to go , what to do now that is at the center of creation, what that is done in the image of God, and why do that than anything else, as do good, when so much evil lives around there has a path in truth, it is somewhere in the middle of the dangers, yet nobody knows it, because what happens in the world is a devastating fury, everything collapses into the slope, there remains nothing yesterday, everything must be rebuilt every day, every minute, every second, there is a fierce struggle between what is and what is against, pulls out a vision sad, because that will not take up much space, we want more light, but the mud is tough, this earth mixed with water that takes no time is space, quiet and all you can do is a puddle

Aucun commentaire: