when is it now

mercredi 18 février 2015

it was only a show,

it was only a show, not surprisingly, the varied sounds, almost tender and then right at the bottom a lot of quirks unstable because the slightest jamming a mist that wraps around a tree, it was typing, everyone holds their breath, that's when the curtain catches fire, it takes hours to get out, because everything is made to enter, so when we want to go in the other direction is more complicated, proving that everything is by definition the element, while in the other, then everything explodes suddenly, we do not pay attention and it goes boom, my ears are worn disappeared, but I do not care, everything is planned for a long time and when I think about what I can do in an hour, I wonder how we will do in ten years, which does not happen at once, but long after this is a big surprise in a funny costume, by the collar against one falls, all that long way to go hungry at the wrong time, when all that comes out is of great beauty ah! I run quickly in reverse order not to fall too soon, I would not sit down without saying hello, because I know what to do in such circumstances, a little patience and everything will go as planned , careful not to do too much, it's a way that I advocate without being sure of the result, there are so many furnaces, I do not know if that's a three or a four, but whatever, the problems that are not, months or weeks, the flow of the agreement, the thirst, though out first, she can not resist the temptation to make the dish, and it's nothing compared to the last time when I collapsed in efficiency, it lasted an hour, incredible, when I see myself being able to hold out without a moment's hesitation, I complain, but just at the right time enough to make a beautiful course, it often happens at the same time it is the open field in summer, and wherever we can have a good season, why not do that here, and simply present part in a choice new instruments of torture

Aucun commentaire: