when is it now

vendredi 13 février 2015

which is not present

which is not present then immediately falls into the heat it depends on the physical condition, those well-shaped may have more opportunities to do anything but if you are less well seen by the direction which is normal for because of those who still think it could be better, I have a message to convey that everyone can have the chance to take a step too average project with harmonious ensembles, or at most something takes at least an hour, just the time to dive into hell averages intentions, but that I let everyone freedom to determine the level between possibility and certainty, I have no doubt that everyone understands that the most important thing is to make the right choices, I take an example if by chance you are offered a large amount of friction in reverse, that means the place is irrelevant unless it gets stuck at the neck, so to avoid burns, I can easily conceive that the urgency is real and so I am free from anxiety, it kept me yesterday when everything was fine and I've realized a bit late that evening was started for two hours, so I jump in my bathtub and I'm trying to connect the other side, which is not obvious, the current is strong and it takes me to the coldest of the universe, a moment I 'I even thought I would get elsewhere, but it did not last long, just a few drops of rain to warn me that it was going to America and then silence, as in a church that was closed due to 'mouse invasion, it makes me laugh, because I find funny is shut on a Sunday, so that everyone gets out his cane to go for a few hours rest, once that is done I cross my legs to raise the cuffs Alsatian, and I believe in God if I have two arms, what happens in general, but there everything is in order, then in every part I imagined that we can have cold, happens when we do not quickly put the heating, it is true that in winter it is milder than in some corners of the planet, chocolate or strawberry then, it does not matter, what that's all it takes to put in one place for not running and then when it's time I forget that the deck that I had lent to the person who was to come at noon is a party too early and could be the start of the race that had started the previous day

Aucun commentaire: