when is it now

jeudi 12 février 2015

nothing put to disappoint

nothing put to disappoint a curtain rod long and short then silence that makes noise to not admit that it's all come across as the world there is a place where I am this world up and down in the fullness of dog dancing and what is a finger in the rain and everyone in the window to not always be in the soup but also in a sugar beet field seasoned at the height of the was when ready to love but not enough to touch it, because it is forbidden, it must first sit down, do a bit of rice for hungry and when the moon is white I take a piece of bread and I eat like I had few teeth, but that's a coincidence, because at the time I just admit it sings, but inside not to be bothered by the desire that wants we immediately leaps into the air, but I prefer to wait like that at least I'm not worried, I believe what I see and I take my ease as if a peak could break the ice but there is believes still see what we did there for a final assault, but it was slow to open because the latter is not the first and we know how to position themselves closer to the scene, but where is the field just yesterday I admired from the hotel balcony, less than yesterday's tomorrow and everything transpires when it's hot, a fishing rod measures in vacuum, the joy butter sandwich, outstretched hand for a rainy day, people from far and for all a hollow announcing the word lucky, around specific locations because you do not mess with the time because this month it's still this we do best, but for forgiveness but still I push the furniture, it's more when you put the dish, unless by going back upside is obtained a result so close to the sea it makes me sick all the water for nothing, or barely a ton of fish, but when it bites it is the signal of the storm, so I run like crazy to a fatal destination because what awaits me one day c 'thou soot black, for and against, and lack your skin, because for this fruit I can still run that makes the same time realize that the whale eats his pawn I walk around the track

Aucun commentaire: