when is it now

jeudi 5 février 2015

One day I seem to remember

One day I seem to remember according to me is good, but now I have to be careful because what happens to me is very ordinary, day pass and are not alike as there is the idiots who think everything goes wrong, because here everything is right, it is not a condition of entry because here there are only outings, fragile moments we avoid taking seriously because which is not put this is an extremely flexible thing that can be heard is the first step, then we'll see what we do, for now it's yogurt stupid way, but not that much, I do not like the limitations, we play in the center and attention to sharing, it does not look like the model and yet I feel that it could one day become a miracle, so I pay attention to the edge, old time feel artichoke, but for now lack is absent, I have not seen for at least three days, during which I experienced slightly, what fun, what belief to get there, but I know that this is a gift, then you have to pay and there you can feel it move this ancient quarrel that can not be translated into French, because French is the language of politeness and superficialié as at least it is not immersed in the plate wondering why we eat so often, it's a freak when radishes start dancing, it really devien anything, I should take my umbrella, because at least it, just open it so it gives satisfaction, but hey, I get my butter, I do not expect anything from life, everything is sensible, but it does not come back, it 'is simple, everything is white on the right and left is black, so the middle is gray, that I think therefore I am, and I'm hungry Leave the a while all that is in it is not out, which greatly simplifies the anxiety, so I saw I saw and what I take a deep dip, which comes in many decidedly gesture, a purity, a feeling, a rarity, and that I wonder where it comes from because I have missed a lot, the door opened so quickly that I could not catch up the shipment, then I drank wine because then I could not resist envy, all this drama, this life crumbles and I watching what happens helplessly because there was a long time since I understood that this is a version but there are others, so here I am surprised, so it's a plan in several parts, what I feel, what I say, what I do, and to finish what I hope is a Schedule category in a deep booth next to the old comedy when it sang bad but that the world is round, no angle, just escapes me, meaning, dancing, huge, lucky, everywhere but quans it goes up, watch out for breaks as I often see when time passes and that in a sudden emotion I think of those who are not hungry, so in generosity amazes me, I give some of my time to another, but really very little, because I am too eager to come to the front of the lack and say, roof you do not count for me, I can live without you, for I am full, this life takes place in joy, some praiseworthy, but then I go for what is true is something that escapes me, everything is here, but everything is either absent, whereas I always do the same thing, this small step that I'm construir it is for the future, so do not tell me that because the story does not say what happens behind the door when all is well placed, there remains no space for the sole reason to leave before the end, what happens when we do not yet understand that every moment is precious, and it is useless to want to go if we are unable to build on a small pile ashes, what happens then it is a elongation of the arms, which happens when you have a small snake cage one day is enough to Lose a Guy, and in such a long time I do not see why we need to start it is true that one can not go right in the top, where everything is well studied, so that every step is well spaced to allow everyone to have a nice thick sauce, like this one can share recipes, I put carrots but this board what is it used, it must cut meat, I'm not sure you want to fire, it runs without waiting firefighters I take insurance everything is good here, I can not see that is the problem, a lack of stability, poorly understood insults because it comes from too far, and finally a song of the dead can not return to play cowboys and Indians because the door is closed, you can not go together, that would make too much noise, and then somehow I am it's personal, it means that nothing too but everything is nothing, which happens is the inversion of the limits, if one believes is outside is inside, so I like to know what happens when one is willing to take a step, it is not yet final because it means is updated, it does not change speed is neutral, well everywhere and especially where where where where

Aucun commentaire: