when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

There was only one time

There was only one time after that had happened and yet all I know is what I can do, so to be determined to do something I continue to want it goes well, this is not easy, there are so many contradictory things, do not mistake it's a chance to make the right choice and now I see that it can pass, because before I was afraid it crashes, but when I saw it began to move, I have no hesitation I took the time to do something like that and I understood why I could not do anything else, this lack that destroys me has not yet managed to put me down, I continue to do other thing that tears me, but what pleases me, because otherwise I will not do it, so to pass the time I prefer to say that all this is consistent with what can limit match the way to cook an egg, but it must still go well which means that all arguments are exhausted, leaving only the last choice, the right to live and before closing the door I continue uNTIL the last moment to understand the essential, one that comes when everything is finished, he expects it, he has an arrow in his power of life that comes when hope stops, and immediately we swung into the break, which is suitable for human equality, pears, stuff, stuff, though it is over, it is estimated that it could be good to have the feeling that it goes before you really get to the other side, because we know that humans are fragile, it is for decades in a habit of choice he patiently established by paying attention to nothing lose, because the human lives closer to his interests, he may even become bad if the attack closer to what it is, it's so large and yet so fragile, when we think of kindness of these lost moments, we see the progress, and there waiting for a virtuous celebration, we love to not know why, but it is precisely that everything happens because in such a precious time he must admit that everything is unprepared, it was not expected and it happens anyway, so there I tell myself that it's not worth continuing, as in what happens there is always a way to escape, but what happens is an error in judgment, I can not help it I have to be there to answer for my actions, and when it starts I understand that it's okay, because here we do judge not mistakes, we judge impressions that emerge at the expense of the sentence when it is certain to do nothing wrong, but again there is a margin of appreciation is significant because at least possible one is sure to have a good time, so why hesitate what happens in general it is the acceptance of his fate, so why deny that anything has been done is zero, it does not follow any of our choices, we did everything to itself and in relation to others, but what other, I have never seen what I have a problem how to act to be in the middle of the moment when everything falls apart when while teetering on the night and the day is far and I have more hope, it's not worth the trouble, everything is done, I'm not ready, I need more time, all that is too heavy I'm alone and I can move all at once, I know I should not have to take everything, but I had the feeling that this was the last time and that I had to be determined to choose what was up last time, but there so long, I do not think about before, all that is done, now all that matters is to have an accurate time that drool more on the sides, and when I understand what that means, I do not revolted me I wait it out and when it will be the time I passed the baton to continue the road that I loved so much, but I can not compel developed to build on the essential and for that I'm sure I can make an effort, but in terms of something else, I still believe that it is, and no more than that forward when I was unaware of the dangers that seemed as far away as the moon, but to know what is going deep, I continue to wonder about the causes that have led the world in its ignorance of peace because the point of view of love, there is as it were a leap in the dark when it was the belief that the human being is able to come to love, there is a hole that forms when you throw all evil thoughts, and here we see that everything we think is to throw, because for years I thought only me, as in life, one must discover so many strange things I do not know what to think, and if I picked everything from the beginning, one day when I was in basic training, I began to see what could please me then to extend the time to the next point enough, I make an effort and succeeded passing all I'm afraid in a sealed airlock and now I can say I have some success because the material point of view, I have nothing to regret, only I must say that everything worth pain, and when

Aucun commentaire: