when is it now

samedi 7 février 2015

Once for chips

Once for chips and whatever people think that's how I advance since at least thinking about the slope that takes place in the forest, I lost my footing and I waive do what is rather acceptable to have the feeling of living happy, which is a gratitude, a fragile moment that can destroy easily being sure to choose the wrong direction but still being careful not to indulge it gets stuck by the darker side, agreeing with everything related to modern, I think the hour strikes twice, first for me, one for the life ahead and I can not stop it, but that's a issue that can not be done without some growing, one thing is something priori sensitive, but what it does below, I do not see, because since the first day I went down too fast, I take a step further, and for the chance to be hungry I do a cross, which happens to be a little forgiveness, but then I'm no expert, what I think I do, then it goes into the pipes and I think I can tie a knot, but this is only a belief, which is final is not closed, it's just an opening in the chamber, so that tomorrow is a green sun, a door on the future, a choice set up to enjoy the remaining time, it's crazy to live, it was all we are and there alone in a corner a duck waiting to go to pot, owl, owl, cabbage, and what not to satisfy my taste for adventure immobile, a roof that looks to not retain water, flexible pavements to have the satisfaction of not being awkward, and for the pure intention dry which is not that of the last time, but seems to be big enough to put my stamp collection, that's saying the desire to do something else, because free time is not limited, is binding, what to do now, wait it out, have a desire, one that goes down the mountain on horseback, but the street noise keeps me focused, because in the middle of the doubt I think to myself, and Avenue of my desires, chocolate is not only he who lives is wrong but then I do not know why I stop and I make a vow, if I had been important will I have had this lack that allows me to not be hungry, but immediately I dream of a big piece of bread, cooked enough to be put on the table, what is going to be sure to walk on the earth, a second distraction, and everything is gone, while gently live to hunger must not engage in politics, you just breathe and have a vacuum in the pocket, it is more convenient when leaves home, arms along the body and head in the clouds, but to have the right plan, I advise not to pay attention to the fastest way to be right, because what is becoming avowable is the construction of a penny-field pass to go to the other side, but always in the same direction I meet someone big, a big man who does not pay attention to what he eats, c is a dark reality, when we are forced to make up his mind what to do in the kitchen, and one and two, but three is in the drawer, making a dizzying ascent to the summit uncertain bathed in bright sunshine of thought intense downhill reads a peach skin drying in the wind, insurmountable shyness, everything is down then of course to mount must be losing his strength, which is not recommended in such a fragile situation, the walls are paper, the roof is sugar, provided it does not rain because what is most disturbing it is to put together two bodies and wait for it to come, and after 20 years we can say that we did a long way, even if it seems to make circles like a fish in a bowl that never knows where the end because the beginning is on the other side when youth is carefree no more than yesterday and today it is as if we had lost all certainty, but here in the middle of the river something happens, it's mysterious and then all was ranked first, yes it is a troop denouncing the crimes, a dog barking in the night there and after a time, an error that moves walls that basking and it pierces to the hole magnifies and soon in the torpor of a hot afternoon it is good, it's just a feeling, so why affordable and beyond a car stops at a red light, and I expect that it goes up, to have hungry, to be taken seriously, and that too is feeling dizzy because I had so accustomed to not exist, you need to earth is well placed to be in dimension complex situation because the simplest is not available, which is unfortunate but in the days that follow one another I do not see how I can do to stop a moment to breathe, have the slight fear of losing what is better, and move towards what is right, because the middle is a hen that lays eggs without putting the open dictionary in the head

Aucun commentaire: