when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

It was what it was

It was what it was as if a hole does not allow to fill this gap flowing straight into the pool without water walker of my dreams and it goes around I never forget to think about what I think so I do not forget anything and especially the precious moment that perfumes the hall mark of sympathy outside any mercantile interest is that it feels good to be in new clothes, it seems to go a good time, it does not last beyond a full measure in the summer, but everything else, you have to make a journey to sow trouble it starts to distract me, because I imagine could do that in my life I do not know how long if I have to drink lots of water if I start at noon or if I have to rake all I found exceeding one meter, but now I have a problem, it comes from east, funny way of tying a knot and when I start in a tower, I think the ground floor, because that's what I always say, it is better to speak in the presence of his lawyer, otherwise we say n 'anything just to please the market corner of the flowers from the street to where I go every night to try to see if I want more than an hour, but after a few minutes I crossed swords with old way to live, is it really necessary that I be modern, is an obligation, not I live as my ancestors or I pass or I break, there is no middle, just an assembly that holds it no one knows how much the witnesses are numerous and I ignores all the others who did not say anything for fear of coming face to themselves, it is unclear what the current percentage of fish caught in the traps that their regulars tend corners smelling the rose, which does not lack courage, because we know what it costs to sell animal skin before killing him, but how am I going to do, I'm not armed, and I do not want to risk hurting someone's why I check every day if I can continue to live, it is possible, we all have a piece of paradise, we s 'manages to not show and we love go without saying that it will soon close because in life there are easy choices and there is also endives in the fridge, which is no shortage of salt, because I also have my own ideas on the pleasure of eating chocolate and also make a leap forward, which is easy when you see all that he had to make to begin the extreme point below the yellow doors this means allowed me to take insurance for life, just a bit of pear, a touch of bitterness, and a joy that glides like a fairy is a small step, nothing special, a bird flies, new that get stuck in the mud, and why not giants who land from the sea without having the time to measure the time required to citizen posture, once passed, it remains a heart to take, as if one part in the assault of a citadel is high and it is worth it because in the center there is an expectation that we should not disappoint, that's it I got to make wine it was long, but when I understood that it was first put grapes, then it was a breeze because it is missing most in life is not to have more money than the Queen of England, which by the time running to infinity, a strange place full of old memories, a long time ago here was a man, I did not understand everything, but I think remember that nice is dead and the wicked died too, since we walk without being hungry, and there in an immediate solution, I chose the sea, but not too close to the beach, because I do not like humidity I prefer the dry, otherwise I shrivel up and I spend time to unfold me, if I believe what the doctors have told me is that the time to live shrinks as you move the days there was a period of expansion, from birth to the age of 30, then there is a period of uncertainty, we continue but we feel that it splits, one day it will crack, everything will go in the gutter, and lack unfathomable invaded throughout the mere pleasure, we must protect it goes on the floors soon have to go on the roof and wait for help, are they going to happen, I'm afraid, but I am brave, I am faithful to my example, a small snail who once crossed the yard and was crushed by a car, since I think with nostalgia that grows with the winter, I think a lot about one thing is this my life that drives me to live decades ago that I saw and I wonder why, for nothing, to have the chance to be in the right box to be afraid to show what known to be finally free of the anxiety that walk freely in the universe that I wanted to be happy, but I can not remove my head that I'm worthless, it's annoying, especially when you need to prove that we can, but that's over 20 years since I have to bend down like a spring to avoid breaking me into pieces, this exercise pushes me to see everything through, and suddenly it deprives me of a true

Aucun commentaire: