when is it now

jeudi 5 février 2015

What seems eternal

What seems eternal is the desire to live in the center of a complex situation, because here it's done, but for some time it's huge, so I step, only because I know where I go, and I fall immediately on an old problem, it's been years that I expect nothing from life, everything collapses when I try something new and before you understand what is happening c 'is already lost, so I wonder what I can do in this life, I try something stable, quiet, that I can live without asking each time if it's good, it's tiring to purpose have I no right to expect to live quietly, should I struggle constantly to approach me one day of destiny, which primarily affects is it not the desire, which grows, which sneezes in silence, but why, why want, all is not it already closed a long time, or it must go up, that's it, I know not where up, but this is okay this is just a way after all I have time, what urges me, everything is there waiting, but I am alone in this story is not ue complaint, a finding, something that I can take, I can turn on itself, and that too is possible, because for now I know what to do, it came to a sudden without warning, I now know it's there and I'm going to take me quite a large box to try to sit on it, because for years my body has grown, not to be mean, but when I think I'm satisfied because here sure, it does not move, it turns out the light without fear that a tiger to burst, but now that too is included in the price, it's just a nothing story, but by accumulating words, perhaps we can reach the moon, unless it does leave the other way to New Zealand, is the other side of France, but we have to go around, it is can not go straight for the center of the Earth is a hot fire, so to go back to yesterday, everything was ready for a long time, but now I have to stop because something comes into my head, ah! Yes of course I forgot to take the key to open the door, it's still easier to open the door with a key, so why do I forget the key, I'm not a magician that removes a rabbit, I'm just a human seeking the combination that will open the trunk of the heart which is not easy, it takes a bit of time and money as the trick to believe that we sailed in fresh water, so soft that it does not illusion, everything is clear now, I'm leaving because I have a definite opinion, all that is worthless, you can not Mêm you up, you're a larva only able to build on the fireplace, I expected something of a fulfilling relationship, then salvation and I am going, proud because I know where I go, everything is neutral, everything in will, while the street is a cold place especially in winter, what idea to leave now, I might have to wait until spring, but I will still go back now, what I'll look, but when the cold takes me by surprise, I am completely destabilized, I need a comfort and I am in love, it is love, it goes up and down, do not hurry, it puts the time to put in unison, so as not to catch cold there is only one solution, to love each other until death, a short program

Aucun commentaire: