when is it now

dimanche 8 février 2015

One day I was told

One day I was told that I would do something that would benefit me, the problem is that I did not know what it was because when I was going to learn how he got there a terrible collapse of land that has engulfed the house and I have had time to escape, since I run the world by saying that maybe somewhere will I find what I miss, so in the meantime I walk around and I see things that are indifferent to me because wherever I go I always see the same thing, poor people and rich people, except me what I want is paradise, it is lost from so long must we die to find him, I love life, even if I can not find what I want, every morning I still tell myself one morning to seek, and I start that I made the before, it does not bother me, there are more unhappy than I am lucky not to have a money problem and I can easily travel the only problem is to avoid other people who like me, spend their time traveling is not a very big club because even among the rich everybody does not spend his time traveling, so sometimes you end up in New York or Bangkok we spend the evening together and then I leave the decidedly does not interest me, what I like is walking down the street looking for something that will make me hope, all this time I lived I don 'have not lived, I waited until the day I decided to take my bag and go on telling me that I had better luck moving that by staying still and sometimes all it makes me tired, these airports, these shanty towns, the crowds, these crossroads, this lack pursuing me, I can not be completely happy, I need something, I start to tell me that I do not find, the human is condemned to live without hope, it's the same every night, I go to my room and I try to empty for a long time I learned relaxation techniques that allow me to relax for a few hours, just the time needed then rest it goes again, I have to sort it maybe four in the morning, the streets are deserted, the only time when the city falls asleep in one hour there will be crowded so I took the opportunity to deep breath, it's a good time, I have so little, tomorrow I decided to return to France it's been too long since I went to tour the world, j ''m tired of carrying my bag, do I get older, I begin to think differently, it is perhaps not moving we can find what we seek is very new as thought it happened to me it was not long ago, I took my breakfast when I had a vision of Paris, a delicate view it disappeared quickly, but my decision was made, I go home me, and the next day I flew for France but now that arrived over the Pacific Ocean, the plane began to fall and soon we get on the water, it's a miracle that one has not crashed, but now we are starting to flow, fortunately the windows broke, was it planned in case of accident, but thanks to this we came out without haste, each with its window from which he could easily get out into the fresh air, and now begins the wait, with our combinations we can float easily, and the water is not very cold, for we see happen against sharks, fortunately I 'have with me, an experienced hunter who throws with a gun pieces of meat, a sudden we see all sharks rush in the direction that fell the meat, I warmly thank the hunter 'have anticipated our fall in the water, and then the sun goes down, soon we will be in the dark, but what do I see on the horizon, blue and green lights when they approach you feel good, as if we would be worn in quiet, and that's what happens in great tenderness we are pulled out of the water and magically, we are immediately dry it offers us a glass of mulled wine, Swiss I died, because nothing seems alive, we are but our bodies are asleep, that's when I hear a siren that brings me back into reality, in fact I was still in the water being dream, and that is the siren of a boat that woke me was a boat of Australian sailors passing by coincidence, the distress signal has sent the pilot was heard soon the water we went out by great men blond, we were moved to a large room with naked women picture on the wall, soft music around our ears, it floats in the happiness is wonderful to say that we escaped death and breathing is always normal, the shoe heart, that's life with a large v and of a sudden I remember why I wanted to go to France because the same when I cross next to a woman who could have become someone if I had not turned my head to see

Aucun commentaire: