when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

One day it was night

One day it was night and I sleep since since since I do not remember because I lived so much me wear my steps widened my grave so I hesitate to drop since at least once a day I think about what I can do and there I illumination, I feel rising in me a circumstance unless it is a reality in the depths of the solar rhythm in a fancy barely sketched, but even when where a fairy that does not come below melancholy, because at the same time in ignorance of a district with the wrong crowd I think I can say that in the coming time I stop live is too long, nothing happens I go out and when it's done, I expect no crying, I do not want any misery salvation or crayfish during the wedding feast, unless this time finally we go to table this is so no matter what, I do not know what to do beyond me, yet I have seen unusual passions but then why spend hours searching beautiful places, while for even an underpass -Wood, he did not go an hour without screaming, I do not know how to get the first sense, everything is so far away, my hands no longer know how to pray, everything is heavy, I do not see life as before when everything was smiling and easy, now everything is strange, while breathing heavily what's happening, what I see, what am I qu'oublierais I ever at the height of the storm and when I say that it is an image that requires less truthfully, since how long would I have to live my life without being able to even just once have the satisfaction of wasting my time but no, always on, always seeing the beast come, always foiling the plans of the evil, but now this day bathed in blood, I think coming from the distant song of wonder, it is a time like this on the terrace of a coffee, I realize that all that matters in life is the rage, everything else is pathetic, tasteless, tasteless, and here we go again the sounds of water falling like rain but in times wanted we can always find a boat to sail along the short which is not that long when you consider the fees to be paid, gasoline payable, wind payable, in time to pay and for dessert proposed something that can not be forgotten, because here we fell long in the lack of life, which translates into a strong pace on the descent I am the best, when it is absent for more than one hour it means we move faster and then when everything is encircled one believes in paradise but not it's just a dream then we miss, we tell a story, we know that, but it ends badly that does not stop to want to eat at noon and when I see myself I know what awaits me a small box that I have not decorated, and which sinks to the bottom of the sky when the clouds part to make room for the music of the opposite clan that for once was willing to make an effort, and for that it was necessary to appeal to all the others who had come to see us, and then I say bravo, because if the least we could live in peace, each in his corner with his little work, his little life, her little happiness, a few hours of ease, when everything settles and the next day is even more ready to fall, this time awaited that does not come, we still live one day, one hour, one minute, one second and silence through the season, it's not a joy, it's exultation something intensely great, a enormous joy that comes down the entire slope screaming, fuckers, sit down, and there in the humidity of a rainy summer evening I realize that all I know is in a word that makes sense only if it is accompanied by a glass of wine, i mean the word that we say that in front of the sea, when one is accurate enough, one day over another, and all try a weight is blood , flesh, pleasure, hate, lost time, fair in Alsace, poultry sausage is pears for the thirsty and when it warned it's easier, you know what to do especially when all is trapped, it trembles as more I really thought that the mantle of the neighbor going to take off in the ceiling, but fortunately there is the big Albert who came down to see what was happening and a gesture caught the weight that left at liberty before time decides to make him disappear into oblivion long ago announced by a maniac in blood pressure, which causes sometimes access in splendid dimensions, which could enter time peace, but now we live in a democracy like a step too far in the thick jungle, which makes me say once again, as it can it is not supported beyond a limit I impose on myself because I like to enjoy the time that passes, I select me a real moment apart from all considerations accessories and seeing clearly in the game of the infamous, the one who pushes the betrayal

Aucun commentaire: