when is it now

samedi 28 février 2015

is not that right I saw

is not that right I saw the last time I came out ahead because being faster than expected I could catch the moment to know what it's like to be afraid being sure to leave immediately into a kind of fish not as putting that much but developed into a bowl on loan from my mother at the expense of joy but when we know what we are talking about is more important than that is the air When it's done more to make it up and it will control a small pepper sauce and all it did was a small weight that takes the shape as being made in the image of a surprise which can be made in a fabric taken low when everything is in pure joy, but it's wrong is not a parenthesis as straight as what we had decided, as it happens in time it is not very clear thing, because initially we had all had the same idea and then in a broader gesture I take the measure of luck, so that you can immediately go further and to evening, a thing like any other, a low tendency, but still manages with destiny that is not possible every day, because say it right now, which is done quickly is the choice then we may well decide anything, it is further than expected, then look differently, which means another look, because you can not have everything and put everything in a complicated situation, it is necessary to first to agree, then we may well get lucky and all that risk is to have set amidst a temple not a believer, but bright enough to be satisfactory, making it good for backgrounds aquatic, what I mean by that is an easy way to have done all that is possible, I will not promise, I just want to say that it is done for the memory and some record straight now, when I say it's time to have the wisdom to do what is possible on the land in the preservation of nature and before the rest of the world is ready to build a road, neglecting the interests that might come as ready as the first circle, but there for a reason beyond our control everything exploded further than I could imagine and is not large enough, a climb, and to build on anything that might turn against me, so I have to move without assistance and without pleasure because everything is put in the wall I do not see why we could not get together to decide the importance to this attention to animals, which is the idiot when thinking about the color of the room, once that is done we not go back, everything is in heaven, we must have the fear of his life, while it lasts it is the around midnight when everyone is asleep and in the old station, we still believe that a train will pass, but here in memory of the others I do not know because I do not spend time searching for old documents that would show me why I am so far from life but at the same time I spend more time thinking about what happens when you become an angel

Aucun commentaire: